Fire Damage Restoration
Damaged rugs/carpets caused by fire can be even more serious than that caused by water. If rug/carpet collections survive at all, they are likely to be charred, covered with soot, brittle from exposure to high heat, wet from water used to extinguish the fire, moldy and smelling of smoke.
Many rugs and carpets that have been damaged by soot and fire are retrievable given professional treatment. A rug/carpet that has been covered in soot from fire may not be a write-off if a specialist cleans it. Do not permit the use of ozone to remove smoky odors – it purely masks the odor and will accelerate the ageing and degradation of the textile.
We can help in the following areas:
- Repair of rug/carpet fringes and side-cords where fraying
- Flattening of out-of-shape and creased rugs/carpets
- Matching of rug/carpet fiber, color and textures to create an invisible repair
- Re-weaving rugs/carpets damage caused by wear, animals, insects and fire amongst other causes
- Extensive rebuilding where rugs/carpets have been seriously damaged
- Repairing splits and tears from rugs/carpets
- Color/design restoration of rugs/carpets
Consult a professional before handling fire-damaged textiles. Serious health hazards are at risk along with risk of further textile damage.
OPEN 24/7 – (800) 784-9274
We at Rug Wash maintain the highest standards. We perform a thorough final inspection to each and every rug. Our goal is customer satisfaction. We don’t hesitate to repeat any steps that might be necessary to provide you with the best results possible. It’s that final touch that means so much.
- FREE Estimates
- FREE Pickup & Delivery
- Certified Technicians
- Fully Licensed & Insured
Rug Wash, Inc. serves nationwide. Contact us for a location near you (800) 784-9274