Carpet Cleaning Tips
Tips For Maintaining Your Carpet(s)
Accidents happen all the time; if you spill coffee, tea or other liquids on your carpets, best you can do is to take care of it right away.
1. Best care for a carpet is frequent dusting and washing. This prevents soil from becoming embedded in the carpet’s pile.
2. We would recommend doing dusting weekly and do dry clean of your carpets at least every couple of months. Your carpet maintenance failure can result in permanent damage of carpet fibers and your health.
3. Prior to using any equipment for carpet maintenance, you should know in which condition your carpet is because some of the carpets cannot take harsh methods.
4. Use scissors to clip sprouts and snags; do not pull them or you may damage the carpet
5. To remove a dent caused by heavy furniture, stroke carpet with the edges of a coin. You can also use a hair dryer or a steam iron to gently raise the dented area while you tug upward on the tufts.
CAUTION: DO NOT LET THE IRON TOUCH THE CARPET
6. If your carpet is burned, remove the tops of the dark, burnt fibers with curved fingernail scissors. If the burn is extensive, the carpet may require patching or replacement.
7. Please make note that Rug Wash Inc. is the only company in USA doing totally unique dusting and sanitizing of carpets with zero chemical residue left.
Click here for information on our Carpet Cleaning Service
Click here for Carpet Cleaning Videos
Rug Wash Inc. services perform to the highest standards to ensure the highest quality. All rugs are subjected to the thorough final inspection. Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction. We don’t hesitate to repeat any steps that might be necessary to provide you with the best results possible. It’s that final touch that means so much.
Fully Licensed & Insured