Water Damage Restoration
Water damage restoration is defined as an act or process of restoring an area to an approximate and acceptable level of pre-loss condition. Water Damage has many possible sources including: broken or damaged water pipes, appliance malfunction i.e., dishwasher/washing machine, heavy rain, sewage or other contaminated sources and flooding from sea water.
Without the immediate tending to water damaged areas, the damage could be irreversible. Our immediate response is essential for successful water damage restoration. Our experience has led us to the understanding that after the 24-48 hour period following an incident many items are no longer salvageable and may require costly replacement.
We can help in the following areas:
- Repair of rug/carpet fringes and side-cords where fraying
- Flattening of out-of-shape and creased rugs/carpets
- Matching of rug/carpet fiber, color and textures to create an invisible repair
- Re-weaving rugs/carpets damage caused by wear, animals, insects and water amongst other causes
- Extensive rebuilding where rugs/carpets have been seriously damaged
- Repairing splits and tears from rugs/carpets
- Color/design restoration of rugs/carpets
Consult a professional before handling water-damaged textiles. Serious health hazards are associated with mud, and mold.
OPEN 24/7 – (800) 784-9274
We at Rug Wash maintain the highest standards. We perform a thorough final inspection to each and every rug. Our goal is customer satisfaction. We don’t hesitate to repeat any steps that might be necessary to provide you with the best results possible. It’s that final touch that means so much.
- FREE Estimates
- FREE Pickup & Delivery
- Certified Technicians
- Fully Licensed & Insured
Rug Wash, Inc. serves nationwide. Contact us for a location near you (800) 784-9274